Fever Q & A
Fever can occur when there is an abnormal activity going on in the body which is mostly due to an infection.
The temperature of the body increases for the time being and brings discomfort to the patient. When the temperature rises to 102 degrees, urgent actions must be taken. FamUrgent Care is best known for its urgent clinic where patients are immediately treated with their requirement. The following symptoms arise when the body has temperature:
- Body ache.
- Loss of appetite.
If the body faces any of such conditions, there is a fever taking place. If proper medication according to the infection is not started in time, the following results may start to appear:
- Muscles convulsion, twitching.
- Brain feels exhausted which results in confusion.
- As the body stops functioning normally, the persona gets irritable.
- The body faces seizures.
- A person may sink into hallucinations due to weakness and disturbed mental condition.
FamUrgent Care has professional doctors who deal with every condition so this is the best urgent care walk-in clinic. Where even family medication is given based on the diseases.
The most known causes of fever as described below:
- When the various infection starts taking over the mechanisms of the body, fever gives an indication of something is wrong.
- Drug addicts face quite feverish conditions.
- Cancer patients have very low immunity and catch up fever real quick.
- Autoimmune diseases and vaccines are known to be the most common causes of fever.
When low-grade fever appears, some of the home remedies could be:
- Apply the cold cloth on the forehead so the temperature of the body falls back to the normal.
- Keep the body hydrated by drinking plenty of water and drinks like Gatorade.
- Cold showers are best suitable for fever, try to avoid wrapping up the body in blankets.